Sunday, October 9, 2011

Visitors and Pumpkin Carving

Today we had a fun treat of having a few visitors- Grandma Cara and Grandpa Jack.  It was really nice to have them come down to Tucson and spend some time with us.



After they left, we decided to carve our pumpkin.  In honor of Joseph's new favorite movie, the Lion King, I decided to carve a little lion jack-o-lantern.  So, here's at the beginning of the project.



Joseph helped to keep me company for a little bit.



But daddy got really focused and became a little too boring...



So, Joseph decided to watch his movie instead.



Here's the end product- it turned out really pretty well.




During this whole time, mommy made us dinner and some treats.


All in all, it was a fun day.





3 comments:

  1. Joseph is growing up so fast! He is such a gorgeous baby and so happy. I'm very happy for you and your family. Nancy Konsmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Mark, honey. I know you want to be a doctor, but you have a calling as an artist as well. Your pumpkins every year are amazing!! And, I totally screen captured the food. My kids would think that was the coolest meal ever. I'm totally going to copy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so dang fun! Love the pumpkin, and Jodie! Your meals are masterpieces! Are you the funnest mother on the planet or what??

    ReplyDelete