Earlier today, I told Joseph that I was thinking about posting this picture of him and entitling it Prince Charming, he got a huge grin. So, by Joseph's request, here is the Prince Charming picture. The background behind the picture is Jodie had set Joseph on the couch and was practicing sitting by himself. After a while, he managed to slide himself into this position.
Another cute picture that we took was of our new finger-sucker. While we haven't been letting him suck his thumb, he's been really wanting to put his hands, fingers, well, basically anything he can grab into his mouth. So, this has been our compromise, a finger-sucker.
After taking this picture, I tried to get a video of him sucking on his finger. However, he woke up and wasn't very happy that I was recording him; he's a little camera shy at times. Anyways, it was pretty cute though.


What a charmer! Ladies look out!! I have one studlly lookin' nephew!
ReplyDelete