Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Go BYU!

Congrats to BYU for making the largest comeback in tournament history! Unfortunately, we totally missed the comeback because Joseph needed to go to bed.  However, watching the highlights, well done Cougars!

On a somewhat related topic, we have decided that we are going to head back to BYU for some more schooling.  I've decided to pursue an MBA and we accepted the offer- so back to Provo we go for two more years.  While we are sad to be leaving Arizona, we are all very excited about the new adventure, especially Joseph.


Look how good this little cougar looks.


 For the rest of the post, here are some random pictures from the past few days to catch us up.

Here's Joseph lazily relaxing this past Sunday morning.


It has warmed up nicely this past week, mid to upper 70's; perfect weather for slippers and aloha shirts.


Check out this cute little Hawaiian boy.


Hurricane Joseph strikes Tucson again.  The dishwasher turned from a curious object of amusement...


to an "endless" supply of new toys.


Over much of early March, Joseph has been battling his first cold.  I must admit, having sick kids is miserable.  He only had a common cold, but I felt totally helpless and unable to do anything for him.  I can only image what it must be like when your child is seriously ill- I hope and pray that that I'll never have to.  With few options at our disposal, we got our humidifier going to help Joseph to breath a little easier.  He was fascinated by the humidifier.  Much to our amazement, he would crawl up to it, turn it on by twisting the dial, and then stand up in the middle of the vapors.  He loved it.


Tonight, Joseph got to try some lucky green pancakes that Jodie made in celebration for March and Spring.  Joseph really enjoyed chowing down on the pancakes.


The only thing he enjoyed more than eating them, was ripping it apart.  We definitely had a lot of fun at dinner tonight.



1 comment: