Monday, August 1, 2011

1 Month

Ok, so we are a little late at getting these out and on the blog.  But anyway, here are Joseph's 1 month pictures.




For those who are wondering, he's growing very well.  He's weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz and stretches out to a good 21 inches long.

I love this picture, the beginnings of his smile.  Although its not a big gummy smile, it totally makes my day whenever I see it.


 I found him sleeping like this the other day.


Over the past week, the new development is tracking objects.  He's starting to really watch the animals in his swing as the spin around.  He starting to get really good at it and will keep him entertained fairly well.


 At least for a few minutes, until he gets tired and you get this look.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love how big his clothes are on him still. So cute. I hope you guys are getting some quality cuddle time. :)

    ReplyDelete