So, first things first. We forgot to post three pictures from the last blog. The first is Joseph in his blessing outfit. He looked very handsome for his special day.
These next two go to show why Joseph had so much fun with his uncle Chad. Look at the captive audience that Chad had while reading a story.
After having so much fun together, this was the result.
Over the past week, Joseph has been working on a new skill- smiling when he's happy. He's been smiling for the past month or so, but usually when he peed. However, this past week he started smiling when he saw or heard either Jodie or me. Then, occasionally when Jodie would tickle him, he would start to smile. So, Sunday night, I decided to try and capture it. He started out pretty good and making a few smirks.
But he quickly became distracted by the camera and was more interested in the camera than smiling.
Which wasn't that bad though because he intently followed the camera and I got some good shots of his eyes.
Determined to get a picture of his smile, I enlisted Jodie's help to tag team Joseph. I sat out of his view and Jodie distracted him and tried to coax a smile out of him. After a few minutes, we started to get a few smirks.
And then we finally got it.








He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby!! I love the smiles. It makes the fussiness and sleepless nights seem so much more bearable when they finally start to smile huh? What a cute little guy. I can't believe how big he is getting! It's going so FAST!
ReplyDelete