Sunday, February 13, 2011

Half way done

Well, Friday we hit week 21 in the pregnancy- first half is completely done. It's been quite the journey with some pretty amazing mile markers so far. Such as seeing and hearing the heartbeat for the first time, finding out we are having a boy, and getting a high -five from the little guy. So, even though we are half way done, I have a feeling that it's not going to be down hill from here on out. Anyways, here's a picture of Jodie for all those wanting to see the bump.


In other news, we bought a humming bird feeder. It didn't take them too long to find it, probably a whole 15 seconds. Anyways, there are 3 hummingbirds that we've seen so far- they all fight each other for the feeder. Here's a picture of two of them dueling it out.

Well, those are the few pictures we have for this post. We hope that all is going well for everyone. Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Tiniest bump! Looking good Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a true baby bump picture!! I feel like it's hidden by your sweater. :)

    Love you.

    BTW Mark, I LOVE humming birds. So I'm incredibly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty mom- to be- Jodie! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete