Monday, February 21, 2011

A birthday fit for a Princess

So, this past weekend we went up to Phoenix to celebrate my niece's birthday- she turned two. I'm saving most of the pictures for my brother to post, but I couldn't help but post a few of them. Jodie and I got her a few dress up items and she was more than happy to put on a fashion show. Anyway, here are the pictures.

Starting with a hat that Grandma Brems would be proud of...
Next, she found her tiara...
She went to go look at herself in the full length mirror.
Now, she's starting to look like a true princess.
But wait, no princess is complete without a sweet new ride and a goofy prince Charming at her side.
Anyway, just a few pictures of my niece, a true princess. Happy birthday Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment