Friday, January 14, 2011

WWII Book

Well, this post is mostly for the Brems family. Over the past 4 months, I worked on digitizing and restoring grandpa's WWII book for Christmas this year. I've already had some interest in the book and I wanted to let everyone know about it, in case they are interested in it too. The only bad part about the book is the price, the cost for publishing with tax is about $85. I'm unsure about the shipping cost because it depends on the number of books, but it was about $10 for 6 books. If anyone is interested in the book, let me know and I can have it ordered and shipped to you. I understand that this can be a little pricey, so another option is I can send you a DVD of an electronic copy of all the pictures- about 180 in total. Anyway, here are some pictures from the book. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would love to have a copy. You can email me the info to christyvalladares@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the coolest things I have seen in a VERY LONG time. Kudos Mark for preserving our heritage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is great! Good work Mark! I'd like a copy... email me or send me a msg on Facebook. Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete