Saturday, December 15, 2012

Grandpa Brems' WWII Book

A few weeks ago, I discovered how to create a PDF version of Grandpa Brems' WWII book.  This was an excited discovery for me and I've been trying to figure out how to make this available to everyone.  With finals finishing yesterday and Jodie and Joseph out of town, I've had some time to think and come up with a solution- dropbox.com.

For those who aren't familiar with Dropbox, it is essentially an online external hard drive for your computer.  The best part is that you get 2 GB of storage for free, so there is plenty of space for Grandpa's pictures.  In fact, I have already loaded all of Grandpa's pictures and 2 versions of the PDF of his book.  If you already have a Dropbox account, just send me an email at mwbrems@gmail.com and I will share the folder with you.  If you don't have account yet, click here to get an account.  Once you get an account, send me an email and I'll share the folder with you.  I know it might be a little bit of a nuisance, but I can make available to anyone in the family without necessarily the entire world.

So, if you are interested in having an electronic version of Grandpa's WWII book that you can have printed anywhere or the individual full resolution pictures, send me an email and I'll send you an invite.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark,
    Do you know what rank your grandfather was in this picture? How far up did he get? I would be interested in reading about his experiences in the war. Very few of my relatives saw active duty, for what ever reason...
    Uncle Bruce

    ReplyDelete