Friday, September 23, 2011

Go Cougs!

Last week was a big week for college football- the Holy War between BYU and Utah.  Generally, my Dad and I will spar a little over our teams, but this year was a little different.  So, last Saturday, before the game, I got an email from my Dad with a very disturbing picture of my son.  Then he ups the anti and posts it on Facebook for the world to see.  Retaliation was required and I quickly posted my own picture in response.  Although I cringe seeing my boy dressed as a Ute, I must tip my hat to my Dad for being so creative.  Anyways, it case you missed the pictures on Facebook, here there are.

 Luckily, BYU fell apart only after it was Joseph's bedtime.  So, Joseph enjoyed watching the game and cheering on his Cougars.


Well, here's a job well done to my Dad and the Utes.  You win this round.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment