Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brems Baby Shower

A few weekends ago we went up to Phoenix for our nephew Alex's blessing. While there, we had a family baby shower- it was SO fun!!!! I'll be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of showers so I was a little apprehensive, but it turned out wonderfully!

First, here are some of us girls sitting down for breakfast. Grandma Perkins made an AMAZING breakfast full of great choices- there was so much I couldn't decide what was my favorite. I just had a little of everything and enjoyed every bite! :)

The table was decorated so well...you can see the cute little puppy holding the balloons and at each setting was a cute bassinet with treats and little booties with treats in them. It was all done so well...I loved it all...even the cute littlest details!

One of the reasons I am not a fan of showers are the games. However, this was a perfect game for me- I love word searches! My mom and I used to do them when I was growing up. We also played baby bingo which is another game I enjoy.


Grandpa Perkins and Matthew had their own little setup...

Time for the wonderful presents...



Joseph is already one spoiled and loved little boy!!! He's set for bath time, diaper changes, swinging, nap time monitoring (that's more for Mark and I to enjoy watching our little guy sleep or play! :) ), cuddling in blankets, and stylin' some pretty darn cute clothing!!!


Thank you so much ladies for such a fun morning!!! We are so grateful for your generosity and for showing your love to our little guy. It was also a special treat to have a meal and some fun time with the girls- love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Joseph! How cute. Jodie, I love these pictures! I am so excited for you

    ReplyDelete